ESPN the Magazine is back with another Body Issue, and it’s a great one. A few highlights:
- Anna Tunnicliffe of the U.S. Women’s Sailing Team may be a diminutive 5’6″ and 146 pounds, but she is absolutely dominating the waters in the photos.
- Maya Gabeira is a professional big-wave surfer and besides her being absolutely beautiful the underwater shot is stunning.
- Rob Gronkowski nude with a smiley face pillow, yup.
- Oksana Masters is a 2012 Paralympics competitor and her specially designed rowing legs, cost $100,000 each!
- Maurice Jones-Drew dominates the gridiron with those giant freakin’ legs as the Jaguars’ star running back with nearly 7,000 career yards. He tells ESPN the following:
I’m a cross between the Hulk and Iron Man.
- Ronda Rousey, featured up top, is the No. 1-ranked pound-for-pound female MMA fighter in the world. Oh, and she’s something to look at as well.
Images Courtesy of ESPN.